Richmond Union Bowling Club can accommodate all your functions.
Functions packages at Richmond Union Bowling Club are suitable for all events, suitable for all events ranging from Corporate Groups, Training Days, Christenings, Trivia Nights, Weddings, Parties … Anything!
(Well, almost anything … we do not allow 18th Birthday parties)
Capacity: 150 people seated. 300 people standing.
Functions not hired out exclusively during Christmas party season.
- We have a fully stocked bar with lower-than-pub prices
- We do not have BYO licence. All drinks are to be purchased over the bar (including soft drinks)
- Bar staff are included in Function Room Hire prices
- Latest bar closing time for function bookings is 1.00am
- Function organisers may elect to set up a bar tab. Please inform us at time of booking if this is your preference
- Bar tabs may be paid by cash or Credit Card at the end of your function. We accept all cards except Diners Club. Amex transactions incur a 3% surcharge. Visa & MasterCard incur a 2% surcharge
- $60 flat fee for hire of BBQ
- Cooking utensils, oil, paper towel and table cloth provided
- For self catering. Not available for Christmas bookings in late November & December
- Sound system (with cordless mics), iPod dock
- Large screen data projector (all cables supplied for connection to laptop)
- Party lighting
Click HERE to pay your function invoice as sent to you via Paypal
Terms & Conditions
A 50% deposit of your rink hire is required to secure your booking. Deposits can be paid by Credit Card via Paypal (see link above – this is our preferred method). If paying by Amex, please ring the club with your card details (Amex incurs a 3% surcharge). Deposits can also be paid via EFT as per bank details provided on the invoice.
All underage guests must at all times be under the strict supervision of a parent or legal guardian and must remain within the designated function area. Underage guests MUST NOT consume alcohol, and if are found to be doing so, will be asked to leave immediately.
Any decorations must be approved by management prior to the event and may only be fixed using blu-tac. Under no circumstances may glitter or confetti be used.
Live entertainment not provided by RUBC must be approved by management. DJ and equipment can be hired through the venue.
Account payments must be finalised upon completion of your function. We do require a credit card to be held over the bar during the function when a bar tab has been set up.
7 days notice is required if you need to cancel your booking. Less than 7 days notice, we cannot refund your deposit (unless due to inclement weather for bowls).
The client is financially responsible for any damage caused to the venue during the function as well as on entering and exiting the venue.